Spirulina is one of the oldest forms of life on Earth and, unlike most algae, it has a very thin cell wall and is very easy to digest.
It has high levels of chlorophyll (inferior only to Chlorella) and it is rich in nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, fiber and omega fatty acids. In addition, Spirulina is the food with the highest protein content on earth: about 65% of its component is protein!
ISWARI’s Spirulina organic powder is certified, free of pesticides and chemicals. It is carefully grown in a controlled environment, whereas wild Spirulina is often contaminated by chemicals and heavy metals.
- It contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system (vitamin B6)
- It contributes to the protection of cells against undesired oxidations (vitamin E)
- It contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin (iron)
- It contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones (calcium)
- It contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure (potassium)
- It contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass (proteins)
HOW TO USE
1 teaspoon per day (3g), added to water, shakes, juices, salads, soups, desserts and sauces.
- High in Vitamin B6
- High in Proteins
- High in Potassium
- High in Iron
- High in Calcium
- High in Vitamin E